Monday, September 8, 2014

USA 2014: The Walking Tour (Wall Street Edition)





















Photos were taken at Trinity Church and Wall Street

First off, sorry for not being on here in FOREVER. While I had my reasons, I'm not going to bore you with them.

As I write this post, I'm suddenly wondering why I even bothered with selfies. It's as if my priorities have shifted from the vain adolescent princess to someone who'd prefer to post something a little bit more classy. This is also probably because I've been spending my time taking pictures of food to help my mom document her various creations.

Also, as I look through my pictures, I'm starting to regret my lack of use of a professional DSLR as opposed to my old Olympus PEN (although some are taken on a DSLR by my dad). Not that I'm using a DSLR now, but the quality of the pictures (and the lack of a zoom function) is putting me in agony. Never going to make such a rookie mistake ever again.

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment