Sunday, March 17, 2013

Makeup Review: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl

Diorshow Iconic Overcurl is a relatively new mascara in the market with it being out sometime earlier this year. (I'm pretty sure its either February or March)

How I ended up with this new mascara? Well, I told my mom I needed a new mascara (although I have my Maybelline Falsies Mascara) and this was exactly what she got me!

I must admit, Usually I leave mascara out because eyelashes are such beautiful, yet fragile things. They're one of the most important features of us girls (or me), and I really don't want them to fall in number because of mascara overuse.

So usually, I leave the house looking like this (at least, and on a makeup day):

When I first saw the mascara, this one word stopped me. 'RINSABLE'
If there's one bad thing about mascaras, it's definitely one that smudges A LOT. and rinsable really doesn't bode well...

BUT, Diorshow Iconic Overcurl really left me with no worries and completely satisfied once I started using it!
The curved brush really allowed easy application that gives these really thick, lengthened eyelashes... and here's the best part: IT DOESN'T CLUMP! This fact was enough to make me like this mascara, but as the day went on, this mascara left me IN LOVE with it.
Apart from it not clumping, Diorshow Iconic Overcurl lasted me the entire day (without any additional application) without smudging! Not only that, with its 'rinsable' property, it becomes really easy to remove at the end of the day!





Pamela's Mascara Checklist:
Volume
Length

No clumping
Minimal/No smudging
Easy Removal

It easily covers almost all the things I want in a mascara!

My rating on this:
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl is truly the mascara I'm in love with. Although it doesn't give me the length falsies would have been able to, I think this mascara is awesome enough to wear on any day.

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment