Saturday, February 2, 2013

Album Review: Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones


I must say, I wasn't a big fan of Black Veil Brides... until their latest album 'Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones' hit my iTunes library.

Before you go about thinking, 'I'm not interested in a metal band, blah blah blah~', maybe you could give their single, 'In The End' a listen!



In the music video for In The End, you'll not only find the yummy looking Andy Biersack (who's sadly taken by the gorgeous Juliet Simms), you'll also find an amazing guitar solo and beats that complements Andy's vocals. I love deep, gruff voices when I listen to rock and I enjoy playing the air guitar to guitar solos that just blow me away... so I think you can see where I'm going with this album right?

Wrong! In The End is one of my favorite songs in the album, BUT I do love a lot of the other tracks on this album, such as Wretched and Divine and Shadows Die just to name a few.

I personally feel that this is THE BEST album that Black Veil Brides has put out since they're debut and I really love the direction they're heading in terms of musicality.

Remember how I said non-metal music listeners should give Black Veil Brides a listen just above? Here's the thing. If you seriously love Linkin Park (and other similar bands), I think you should give this ENTIRE album a listen!

In terms of how I felt:
It's a winner. I love the beats, the vocals, the guitar solos... This album is what's on replay in my iPod and iPhone as of now! Just love it to bits! (I may even run out to grab a hard copy of it in stores soon! and when I say that, it means the album is THAT good.)

So my wild ones, grab your headphones and speakers. It's time to play some Black Veil Brides.

xoxo pamela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment