Saturday, December 29, 2012

USA2012: Disney California Adventure Park



I love everything Disney. That's a fact.
I love going to Disneyland, but my loyalty fades the moment I step into Disney California Adventure Park.
Disneyland holds the magical side of Disney, with talking mice, princesses, a land where nobody grows up... 
On the other hand, Disney California Adventure Park carries the adventurous side of Disney, with circus bugs joining in to save a colony of ants and cars that end up in small towns.

I didn't mention this in my previous post, but for Disney newbies,
#Disneyland Resort Tip: Grab your Fast Passes for the rides you LOVE so you won't have to spend that much time in the queue if you decide to go again! (But Remember: You HAVE TO go for your rides within the time allocated on your Fast Pass)




Myself being such a daredevil, I'd say I prefer Disney California Adventure Park when we're talking about rides. In fact, first thing we did was to head for the biggest roller coaster in the park that had all of us screamin' our heads off in the early morning. Best morning ever.


Once again, with us being in a theme park, we indulged ourselves in a barrage of rides (that were not as fast and furious as the roller coaster). Crazy fun days.




Of course, I remembered to snap some shots with Andy's Toy Soldiers from Toy Story...


And  Disney's own teddy bear, DUFFY!


By the time it was noon, we were starved and simply HAD to take our meal in Radiator Springs' (from CARS) Cafe for a little refuel. I gotta say, you HAVE to eat the meat in the US! It's delish. The one we had is one of my delicious and healthier meals I had during the entire US trip. The gravy is divine, the meat is so tender, the potatoes taste great... (I'm getting hungry!)



After lunch, when we strolled around CARS land, you'd see how Disney managed to turn every single shop and area of the space into a direct replica of the Radiator Springs you see in the CARS movie.








... Not to mention how you can meet your favorite CARS characters as they move around for you to snap pictures!



KACHOW!

Of course, while in CARS land, you HAVE to take the brand new CARS ride!
Since it's a new addition this year, we were all in the queue for at least 1.5hours. No worries, we found ways to entertain ourselves as we moved along the queue...








 Can you believe this is what Disney managed to RECREATE?!


My Review: You have to take this ride! It's completely worth the wait! In the ride, they bring you into CARS movie where you honk at tractors, run before someone (or some vehicle) catches you, have your tires changed to Luigi's white ones and finally, race all around the desert area that Disney recreated from the movie. (By far the best recreation from the movie!)

#California Adventure Park Traveler Tip: Head for CARS land to grab your fast passes for this ride before you do anything else! Saves your time queuing and gives you a chance to go again if you have time to spare!

After that it was more rides and pictures as we had a blast of a time in Disney's California Adventure Park~




P/S. DON'T FORGET TO STAY FOR PIXAR'S PARADE IN THE EVENING!



 My favorite Caterpillar below. He had me in hysterics.
 let's not forget his tail!



My dad says I should be outgrowing Disney soon. But when you grow up with Disney, how can I ever outgrow it? Disney taught me all the important values and lessons I needed to learn in life. I learnt never to give up on what I dream from Disney.

Disney is what drives me to improve myself, to strive for what I want, and to learn that when I fall, I simply need to find the strength to stand up. Disney taught me to face my fears and that nobody should be judged at face value or based on what others tell us. Disney taught me that sometimes, the people you never taught were all that great can end up as your best friend. Disney taught me that it never pays to be kind to someone, to help others.

Walt Disney is someone I look up to so completely. He stood up for what he believed in and turned it into something all of us grow up with.

I could easily say that I'm a Disney fan. I'd never outgrow Disney or Disneyland.
In fact, if I could ever pick a company I would love to work for, it'd be Disney. I love how they bring smiles to people's faces, teach us lessons through their films... I'd just love to be part of that magic.
(I even tried to apply for a HR internship in Disney Studios but apparently I can't cos I don't have a Social Security Number!)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

I am desperately trying to reach my dreams. Are you?

xoxo pamela

PPS. If you work with Disney and am reading this, I would LOVE for the opportunity to work in Disney so please contact me! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment